- 6 parsnips
- 12 ounces Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale
- 2 lbs. lamb rib roast
- Salt and Pepper
- 8 ounces milk
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- micro greens or other garnish
- Peel and chop parsnips into 1″ sections. Add to pot with salted water and boil for 15 minutes or until fully cooked through.
- Add entire bottle of Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale to a small sauce pan and simmer until reduced down by half. Preheat grill.
- Cut rib roast into small size individual bone-in lamb chops and season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked parsnips, milk and melted butter to blender and blend on high until a puree is formed.
- Grill lamb chops over high direct heat to your liking.
- On plate lay down a 1/4 to 1/3 cup of the parsnips puree.
- Top parsnips with 3 chops, then drizzle on the reduced beer and finally the micro greens.
- Makes 4 total plates.
Suggested Pairing: Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale