ingredients For Molten Chocolate Cake
- 1 1/4 Sticks of butter
- 4 oz. bitter chocolate chips
- 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 large egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees dF. Spray 12 – 4 ounce ramekins with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a double-boiler, melt chocolate chips and butter. Add flour and sugar to chocolate/butter sauce. Stir in the eggs and then finally yolks until smooth.
- Divide the batter evenly among the each ramekin. Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 – 12 minutes. The edges should be firm but the center will be runny.
- Let cool slightly but still warm. Serve each molten lava cake still in the cup. Top with raspberry and mint as a garnish.
Suggested Beer Pairing: Founders Imperial Stout